What is CAVIAR COLLAGEN RUBY ELIXIER?
HECH® – CAVIAR COLLAGEN RUBY ELIXIER contains 11.000 mg collagen peptides of 110% marine origin in liquid form. The drinking formula is a specially developed nutrient ampoule with proteins, vitamins A C E, a B complex and the essential minerals zinc and manganese. It is made without ingredients of beef or pork and is free of lactose, aspartame, cyclamate and saccharin.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation and normal skin function, as well as supporting cells with the protection from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin A and vitamin C contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Zinc helps maintain normal skin.
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Manganese contributes to normal formation of connective tissue.
When and how?
Before sleep and rest periods, e.g. in the evening, after intensive physical activity, or to accompany your beauty and wellness programme, mix 1 ampoule with 250 ml of water or another liquid of your choice and enjoy.
What are the most important ingredients?
Collagen peptides (fish) (39%), blackcurrant juice concentrate* (4,0%), blackberry juice concentrate** (2,0%), goji fruit extract*** (0,33%), caviar extract (0,03%), acerola powder**** (0,14%). Minerals (zinc + manganese) and vitamins (vitamin A, E, C, B2, B3, B6, Biotin). Extracted from approx.: *32 g blackcurrants/ **19 g blackberries/ ***4,9 g goji fruit/ ****0,5 g acerola cherry per 100 ml product.
Allergens contained: Contains fish.
Information provided is for guidance only and does not constitute general nutritional advice.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any desease. Counseling should always be carried out individually by a qualified nutritional or health consultant, also taking into account the Health Claims Regulation.