What is CALIFORNIA GLOW?
HECH® – CALIFORNIA GLOW is a completely vegan and lactose free nutrient drink for sun worshipers and all those who do not have enough time for it. With a vitamin and mineral formula optimally adapted to sunny needs + hyaluronic acid and silica, the practical ampoules are the ideal companion for the day at the beach, the beach bar or just to add some ‘glow’ to daily life. The sensitive vitamins A and D, are optimally protected against light and moisture in the lid of the bi-phase nutrient system.
When and how?
Drink one ampoule per day. Perfect for the beach or as a beach bar companion but also as compensation for a day that is missing some sun.
When opening the bi-phase ampoules, please note the following:
- Turn the lid clockwise until the seal breaks and the reservoir releases the powder formula into the liquid.
- Shake the ampoule well to dissolve the powder.
- To open the ampoule, turn the lid counter clockwise
The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. Nutritional supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. A healthy lifestyle is recommended.
What are the most important ingredients?
Sodium hyaluronate (0.47%), silica (0.03%), vitamins (vitamins A and D) and minerals (copper, zinc and selenium).
- Organic copper and zinc compounds ensure best bioavailability
- Completely vegan and lactose-free formula
- Sun drink ampoule with hyaluronic acid + vitamins and minerals to support skin and complexion
- Women and men
- People who spend a lot of time in the sun
- People who want to supplement their cosmetic skin care or diet with minerals and vitamins
- People who spend little time in the sun and seek nutrient balance
As companion on sunny days
- Before the morning exercise on the beach
- Before the sunbed visit
- To enhance smoothies and juices
- Even with rare sun exposure: as a vitamin D supplement as well as a source of copper to support normal skin pigmentation
Information provided is for guidance only and does not constitute general nutritional advice. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any desease. Counseling should always be carried out individually by a qualified nutritional or health consultant, also taking into account the Health Claims Regulation.