What is APRES YOGA ESSENCE?
HECH® – APRES YOGA ESSENCE is a specially formulated vegan nutrient drink that combines concentrated vitamins and organic mineral sources in one product. Thanks to the bi-phase technology, the sensitive 4-vitamin complex C + D + K and B6 is optimally stored in the light and moisture-protected powder reservoir of the lid. Extracts of apple cider vinegar, ginger, lemon juice, coconut water and aromatic frankincense determine the spicy-refreshing taste. Whether during recovery or regeneration phases, for example after physical activity, at work or while traveling – HECH® APRES YOGA ESSENCE is always an ideal companion.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and electrolyte balance.
- Manganese helps normal connective tissue formation.
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base metabolism and normal cognitive function.
- Vitamin K and D are involved in the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the immune and nervous systems as well as to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Chromium helps maintain a normal blood sugar level.
When and how?
Drink one ampoule throughout the day, preferably after exercise or before going to bed.
When opening the bi-phase ampoules please note the following:
- Turn the lid clockwise until the seal breaks and the reservoir releases the powder into the liquid.
- Shake the ampoule well to dissolve the powder.
- To open the ampoule, turn the lid counterclockwise
The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. Nutritional supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. A healthy lifestyle is recommended.
What are the most important ingredients?
Coconut juice powder* (3.5%), incense resin powder (0.2%), lemon juice concentrate** (0.1%), apple cider vinegar powder*** (0.05%), ginger extract (0.04%). Minerals (magnesium, zinc, manganese, chromium) and vitamins (D, K, C, B6). Extracted from approx.: *151 ml coconut water/**489 mg lemon juice/***160 mg apple cider vinegar.
“The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. Nutritional supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. A healthy lifestyle is recommended.”
Information provided is for guidance only and does not constitute general nutritional advice. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any desease. Counseling should always be carried out individually by a qualified nutritional or health consultant, also taking into account the Health Claims Regulation.